Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
1707 W Charleston Blvd
Ste 190
Las Vegas, NV 89102
702-671-5117
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

This doctor REALLY knows what he's doing! Glad I chose Dr Menezes, so pleased with my results!

|  He is an Angel!  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2012

I had Mohs Surgery for Basal Cell, of which i lost most of my nose. My visit to Dr Menezes was great. He put me at ease. I have to have 7 surgeries to reconstruct the nose. I am going on my 5th surgery with Dr Menezes and it is truly a miracle on how my nose is coming back, looking normal. I feel he truly loves what he is doing, and his bedside mannner is excellent. He answers questions and very good at explaining what he will be doing.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Elaine Scroggins on Aug 10th, 2010

Dr. Menezes treated my 12 yeae old son at UMC hospital for dog bites to his face. he took every precaution to avoid surgery but in the end needed to do it. he took the time to answer all our questions and spent loads of time explaining what he was doing to my son.

|  Brilliant Doctor  |  show details
by John L on Jul 7th, 2009

It's pretty amazing to find a doctor that is this intelligent and caring in Las Vegas. His medical knowledge and professionalism were absolutely amazing!I'm a tough patient, always skeptical and ask a million questions--and he was able to treat me with a very good outcome. He really is one of the best doctors I've ever been to.

|  Miraculous Dr. Menezes  |  show details
by Jadranka & Enes Maric on Apr 17th, 2009

Hello!We are very pleased to share our experience with Dr. Menezes. We believe that it was a touch of an angel that chose Dr. Menezes to care for our child and, in all honesty, we could not have asked for a better doctor. Our son is a good child and an honor student at UNLV. He was attacked by an unknown person at his 20th birthday party. That person hit him in the face with a glass bottle; therefore our son sustained heavy damages to his face, fracturing bones inside his nose and his right cheek bone.Therefore, our child needed an immediate attention and help from a plastic surgeon, and Dr. Menezes showed up. Within just a first consultation, Dr. Menezes reduced our worries. All three of us, my son, my husband and myself, were calmed down by his presence. We knew that this person was a doctor that will help our son, and give him the best treatment possible that he needed. We believed in Dr. Menzes without a doubt. At the very first meeting/consultation with Dr. Menezes he explained to us every detail of the further procedure for my sons health and benefit including detailed procedures of two corrective surgeries for nose and a cheek bone in the interval of seven months that my son needed. Doctor made those procedures go as smooth as possible, in the best possible way. Thanks to Dr. Menezes hands, my son got the original look of his face back, got back his confidence and good attitude. To sum it all, when we talk about Dr. Menezes we talk about him in the lightest of light, like about an angel. He is the man of a superior integrity. We believe he is fulfilled by serving those who truly need medical help. We truly thank you. Dr. Menezes, for everything and we wish you to continue doing your goodwill mission for many years ahead.