A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Menkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Diffuse Cerebral Sclerosis of Schilder (Alpers Syndrome)
- Huntington Disease
- Inborn Errors Lipid Metabolism
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Learning Disorders
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease
- Meningitis (Meningococcal Tuberculosis)
- Mental Retardation
- Metabolic Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Menkes graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Menkes DO is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Menkes practice?
- Dr. John Menkes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Menkes practices Neurology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Neurologists.