A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Menninger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Menninger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menninger
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menninger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Menninger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Menninger graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Menninger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John A. Menninger practice?
- Dr. John Menninger has 1 office location.
Dr. John Menninger practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.