A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Menninger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Menninger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menninger
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Menninger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Menninger graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Menninger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John A. Menninger practice?
- Dr. John Menninger has 1 office location.
Dr. John Menninger practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.