A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Menoutis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Menoutis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Menoutis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menoutis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Menoutis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
- Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Menoutis MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John K. Menoutis practice?
- Dr. John Menoutis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Menoutis practices Internal Medicine near Unionville, CT.
See Unionville Internists.