A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Menoutis is Excellent. Dr. Menoutis has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Menoutis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Menoutis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Menoutis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
- Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Menoutis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Menoutis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Menoutis practice?
Dr. John Menoutis practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Menoutis, Dr. Deshawn Menoutis, Dr. Jan Menoutis, Dr. Hank Menoutis, Dr. Shayne Menoutis, Dr. Shane Menoutis, Dr. Jackie Menoutis, Dr. Giovanni Menoutis