A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Mercuro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T Mercuro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercuro
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mercuro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Mercuro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercuro graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Mercuro has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T John Mercuro MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. T J. Mercuro practice?
- Dr. T Mercuro has 2 office locations.
Dr. T Mercuro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Cardiologists.