A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tobia Mercuro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tobia Mercuro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tobia Mercuro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercuro graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Mercuro has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mercuro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tobia J. Mercuro practice?
Dr. Tobia Mercuro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Cardiologists.