Learn more about Dr. T Mercuro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T Mercuro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercuro
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mercuro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Mercuro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercuro graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Mercuro has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T John Mercuro MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. T J. Mercuro practice?
- Dr. T Mercuro has 2 office locations.
Dr. T Mercuro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Cardiologists.