Learn more about Dr. John Merendino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Merendino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Merendino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merendino graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merendino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Merendino MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. John Merendino practice?
- Dr. John Merendino has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Merendino practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hagerstown, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Endocrinologists.