Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Merillat
Dr. John Merillat, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Merillat is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center, Doctors Hospital of Manteca and Memorial Hospital Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Merillat has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Merillat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.
Dr. Anant Vyas
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Modesto, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Alan Garvin
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology
Modesto, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Shewit Weldetensae
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Modesto, CA 0.01 mi26