A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Merillat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Merillat is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merillat
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Merillat, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merillat graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Merillat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Merillat FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Merillat practice?
- Dr. John Merillat has 1 office location.
Dr. John Merillat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.