A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Merillat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Merillat is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merillat
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Merillat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Merillat, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merillat graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Merillat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Merillat FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Merillat practice?
- Dr. John Merillat has 1 office location.
Dr. John Merillat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.