A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Merillat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Merillat, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merillat graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Merillat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merillat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Merillat practice?
Dr. John Merillat practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.