Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Meringolo
Dr. John Meringolo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Bellmore, NY and Huntington, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Meringolo is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, Nassau University Medical Center and Wyckoff Heights Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Meringolo has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. John Meringolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Jeron Zerillo
New York, NY 0.01 mi7
Dr. Patricia Brous
New York, NY 0.01 mi36