A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Merling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Merling, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merling
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Merling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merling graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merling has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Merling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Merling practice?
- Dr. John Merling has 1 office location.
Dr. John Merling practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, OH.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.