Dr. John Merling MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2016
Love
Dr. Merling is a very caring loving Dr. He cares about his Expecting mothers and their babies. I just recently gave birth to my 3rd child Dr Merling was my ob with all 3 but my little girl had some troubles with her heart rate dropping and as I laid there watching them monitor my daughter I could see how truly worried he was for my daughter. He is a great Dr I will recommen him to everyone I know!

October 28th, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with Dr. Merling. He was very informative and caring about my problem. He spent a lot of time with me trying to figure out the best plan for my care. I had to post this review because I feel the previous comment is inaccurate. I guess if you are not happy with your care then there are other doctors to see. I am not sure how it is awkward or weird that your family physician is concerned on your GYN care, and making sure you have your pap appointments whether it be with him or someone else, cervical cancer is a serious condition that is on the rise. And I am sure there are certain protocols that are to be followed when PRESCRIBING pain medication not just GIVING it out, if that was the case I am sure the DEA would be involved. I want to thank Dr. Merling for my care and concern. He is great!!

October 26th, 2015
I called to schedule an appointment for a follow-up due to a heart condition. The staff scheduled me for a pap smear. Dr. Merling has tried to get me as an OB/GYN patient for years. It is awkward and weird. He also just gives out pain medication to whomever wants it without checking for an addiction issue. This is irresponsible and should cause his practice to be under review.

October 2nd, 2012
Fantastic doctor!
Dr. Merling is fantastic he takes his time answering and questions. He is my obgyn and this is my first baby. He helps me understand everything I need to know, and makes me feel very comfortable. His staff is friendly as well answering my questions too

June 16th, 2011
Great doctor
Dr. John Merling is the best, after going through four other doctors during my pregnancy I found Dr. Merling! Hes now my sons doctor and hes great with him. I would recommend him in a heart beat! Hes the best doctor I have ever had.

January 19th, 2017