A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Merlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Merlino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merlino graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merlino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Merlino DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Merlino practice?
- Dr. John Merlino has 1 office location.
Dr. John Merlino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Cardiologists.