A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOHN MERLINO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JOHN MERLINO is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. MERLINO graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. MERLINO has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MERLINO accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JOHN A. MERLINO practice?
Dr. JOHN MERLINO practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NJ and Howell, NJ.
See Toms River Family Physicians, Toms River Internists, and Toms River Cardiologists.