Dr. John Merson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 6th, 2013
total knee replacement
Dr. Mercer was completely thorough before my knee replacement surgery, giving all the information needed for me to understand the procedure. After the surgery I felt no immediate pain and was able to rehab in a timely manner. It has been three years since I had the surgery and my knee feels great and allows me to do most of the things I did before the surgery, and best of all it's pain free. I will eventually have my other knee replaced and hope Dr. Merson is available for that surgery also.

February 7th, 2012
Knee replacement patient
Dr. Merson could not have been more professional. From my very first visit he was thourough. He took a complete history and ordered an MRI. After reviewing my MRI he completely explained what the surgery protocol, what I was going experience and the time frame to expect. I was sent home with a portfolio with comprehsive info for before and after the surgery. His staff follows up and they are always available to answer questions. (Deanna and Allison in particular are wonderful.)Now this is not my first experience with ortho-surgeons. I left my previos ortho-surgeon because they more than once let things fall trough the cracks. I should have had my surgery a full year ago. One visit to Dr. Merson and within two months I am finished. It would have sooner but we ran into the Holidays.I now have my left knee to do and I wouldn't want anyone but Dr. Merson to doit.

July 16th, 2011
Had a rotator cuff surgery last month. He failed the surger, got to back again. Have so much pain and can't move the hand still he took X-ray found out that the anker that he placed on shoulder is coming out. such a sloppy surgery.