A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Merwin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Merwin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Merwin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Merwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Merwin practice?
Dr. John Merwin practices Anesthesiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Merwin, Dr. Evan Merwin, Dr. Giovanni Merwin, Dr. Hank Merwin, Dr. Hans Merwin, Dr. Ian Merwin, Dr. Ivan Merwin, Dr. Jack Merwin