Dr. John Metersky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Metersky?

May 22nd, 2017

BEST SURGEON IN SAN ANTONIO, TX

If you are searching or researching about a patient oriented and dedicated surgeon who loves his career with passion, and is very caring with his patients don't look further. Dr. Metersky will fullfill your need as the greatest surgeon that you will never and ever be disappointed from meeting, consult and having a 100% surgery satisfaction. He gave me so' much comfort, and make me feel relax/secure that I was in good hands after explaining the process/procedure. He was never in a rush to answer my questions and always had a great answer without being rude or sarcastic. I look forward to meet him again for my follow-up appointment. Thanks to God that San Antonio still have doctors who are caring, kind and compassionate, and not just merely behind of the money instead. Thank you Dr. Metersky you work and dedication speaks by itself! God Bless your hands and career!

May 2nd, 2017

Dr. Metersky is a highly competent doctor that was my daughter's surgeon and then my surgeon. He is very friendly and spent a great deal of time with me and reassuring me about my prognosis. His female staff were extremely easy to work with and went out of their way to check on my insurance to assure me I was covered. The male member of the staff was unfriendly and was rude to me on the phone. He interrupted me when I called to set up an appointment and I was explaining my problem.

March 29th, 2017

The best surgeon I know

I worked many years ago in the ER with Dr. Metersky as a Chief Surgical Resident. He was the best Resident I ever worked with. He truly cared for pts. In 2009 he was the only surgeon in town I wanted to see when I had a serious intrabdominal emergency. He came to the hospital I was at and had me transferred to another hospital that had an open OR immediately. He saved my life after a difficult surgery. He saw me everyday in hospital for two weeks, ensured my pain was thoroughly managed and that genuinely caring and committed attitude kept me knowing I was safe. As a nurse I tell people all the time needing a surgeon he is the most skilled, educated, knowledgeable and genuine surgeon I've ever know. And with 29 years working in the ER I can tell you I've known hundreds

October 5th, 2015

BEST SURGEON EVER

May 20th, 2015

Dr. Metersky is a very fine surgeon HOWEVER his office personnel are horrible. The scheduler is very short with the patient and worst off all --- NO ONE EVER SAID THE ASSISTANT SURGEON WAS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AND NOT IN MY INSURANCE NETWORK!!!! If I had been told that from the very beginning the surgery would not have happened. They have no consideration for the patient and could care less if the patient gets stuck with a bill. This is very unprofessional at the worst level. I will never go back if another surgery is needed it wont be with Dr. Metersky and he can thank is ungrateful staff.

May 5th, 2015

5/04/2015

April 17th, 2012

Gifted surgeon and a really Good Person

I would strongly recommend Dr Metersky. He is very professional, a hard worker, follows his patients and is attentive to patient concerns. While many physicians/surgeons are using more and more PA's and NP's, Dr Metersky does not do this. (Bless Him) He gives me confidence and I trust him to follow me and do the right thing. I would never go to another doctor who uses a PA. I go to a doctor office to be seen by a physician/surgeon. Dr Metersky is excellent and does not delegate his patients to another person. He is absolutely wonderful and I love the man!

August 20th, 2011

opinion of this Dr.

I just fell in love with his bed side manner over all, he is compassionate ,very food sense of humor, makes you feel at ease, when he visted me in the hopsital , he expained every thing in a way i could understand.Over all I would recommend him above all surgeons i know of..

January 12th, 2010

Professional and Courteous

January 2nd, 2010

patient

The inital visit was great. However, when my insurance was taking longer to pay than expected the girl in charge of accounts was very rude. She said and I quote " everyone has their situation". So I paid the full amount, they had to cut me a reimbursement check because the insurance DID pay! I would never use his office again, I have never been treated that poorly by office staff.

May 23rd, 2017