Dr. John Metersky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 5th, 2015
BEST SURGEON EVER

May 20th, 2015
Dr. Metersky is a very fine surgeon HOWEVER his office personnel are horrible. The scheduler is very short with the patient and worst off all --- NO ONE EVER SAID THE ASSISTANT SURGEON WAS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AND NOT IN MY INSURANCE NETWORK!!!! If I had been told that from the very beginning the surgery would not have happened. They have no consideration for the patient and could care less if the patient gets stuck with a bill. This is very unprofessional at the worst level. I will never go back if another surgery is needed it wont be with Dr. Metersky and he can thank is ungrateful staff.

April 17th, 2012
Gifted surgeon and a really Good Person
I would strongly recommend Dr Metersky. He is very professional, a hard worker, follows his patients and is attentive to patient concerns. While many physicians/surgeons are using more and more PA's and NP's, Dr Metersky does not do this. (Bless Him) He gives me confidence and I trust him to follow me and do the right thing. I would never go to another doctor who uses a PA. I go to a doctor office to be seen by a physician/surgeon. Dr Metersky is excellent and does not delegate his patients to another person. He is absolutely wonderful and I love the man!

August 19th, 2011
opinion of this Dr.
I just fell in love with his bed side manner over all, he is compassionate ,very food sense of humor, makes you feel at ease, when he visted me in the hopsital , he expained every thing in a way i could understand.Over all I would recommend him above all surgeons i know of..

January 2nd, 2010
patient
The inital visit was great. However, when my insurance was taking longer to pay than expected the girl in charge of accounts was very rude. She said and I quote " everyone has their situation". So I paid the full amount, they had to cut me a reimbursement check because the insurance DID pay! I would never use his office again, I have never been treated that poorly by office staff.