A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Meuleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meuleman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meuleman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meuleman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Meuleman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Meuleman practice?
- Dr. John Meuleman has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Meuleman practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists.