A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Meyerhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Meyerhoff, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyerhoff
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyerhoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meyerhoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyerhoff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meyerhoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John O Meyerhoff MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John O. Meyerhoff practice?
- Dr. John Meyerhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. John Meyerhoff practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Rheumatologists.