A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Meyerhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Meyerhoff, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meyerhoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyerhoff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Meyerhoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John O Meyerhoff MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John O. Meyerhoff practice?
- Dr. John Meyerhoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Meyerhoff practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Rheumatologists.