A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mezzullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mezzullo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mezzullo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mezzullo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mezzullo, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mezzullo graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Mezzullo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- Carolina East Health System
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Mezzullo DO and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John J. Mezzullo practice?
- Dr. John Mezzullo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Mezzullo practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Trent Woods, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.