A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mezzullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mezzullo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mezzullo
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Mezzullo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mezzullo, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mezzullo graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Mezzullo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- Carolina East Health System
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Mezzullo DO and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John J. Mezzullo practice?
- Dr. John Mezzullo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Mezzullo practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Trent Woods, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.