A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Micha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Micha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Micha graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Micha has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Micha MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Surgery, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Micha practice?
- Dr. John Micha has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Micha practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Mission Viejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Mission Viejo Surgeons, and Mission Viejo Oncologists.