A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Micha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Micha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Micha graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Micha has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Micha MD is a male Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Micha practice?
- Dr. John Micha has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Micha practices Gynecologic Oncology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Mission Viejo Oncologists.