A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Micha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Micha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Micha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Micha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Micha graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Micha has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Micha MD is a male Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Micha practice?
- Dr. John Micha has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Micha practices Gynecologic Oncology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Mission Viejo Oncologists.