A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Micha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Micha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Micha graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Micha has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Micha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 13 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Micha practice?
Dr. John Micha practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Mission Viejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Mission Viejo Surgeons, and Mission Viejo Oncologists.