Learn more about Dr. John Michalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Michalski is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Michalski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michalski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michalski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Michalski practice?
Dr. John Michalski practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Martins Ferry, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Martins Ferry Surgeons.