Learn more about Dr. John Michalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Michalski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michalski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michalski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Michalski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Michalski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Michalski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Michalski practice?
- Dr. John Michalski has 1 office location.
Dr. John Michalski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Martins Ferry, OH.
See Martins Ferry Surgeons.