A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Michalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Michalski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michalski
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Michalski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Michalski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Michalski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Michalski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Michalski practice?
- Dr. John Michalski has 1 office location.
Dr. John Michalski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Martins Ferry, OH.
See Martins Ferry Surgeons.