by Andrew on Feb 10th, 2015

Highly recommended.

A Wise Caring Staunch Supporter and Excellent MD show details A Wise Caring Staunch Supporter and Excellent MD
by Linnie Toh on Oct 8th, 2013

Dr. Michelman works with my allergies and sensitivities to find the minimal medications and doses to treat my bipolar and anxiety disorders. No one else in 40 years has done this so elegantly. He then invests some of himself in your case progress and as best he can into your prognosis because...he genuinely cares! On tIop of that if you require extra information or a simpler piece of paperwork complleted, there may not be an extra fee involved...go figure that in this day and age! I have even grabbed this man's hand in gratitude for all I owe him...including my sanity and my marriage. Dr. M says he likes me because I am difficult but I show up every visit. I show up because he gives every visit

Nov 9th, 2012

when he was working at Mercy Hospital, MN, he misdiagnosed me and tried to push meds... scarring my medical record for the rest of my life

Took years find Good Dr show details Took years find Good Dr
May 29th, 2012

It took a long time to find a Dr our teen now young adult loves and he really works with her and is so easy to talk too he cares about his patients.He goes out of his ay to help us.

by Andrew KY on Nov 16th, 2010

I have worked with Dr. Michelman for years, always with outstanding results. He is extremely accommodating and very professional. I would certainly recommend him to anybody in Lexington looking for a child psychiatrist.

Sep 2nd, 2010

I was suffering from severe side effects from the high dosage of medications prescribed for me and this doctor insisted to increase the medication dosage to sedate me to please the agency, which was suppose to provide service for me.