A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Migaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Migaly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Migaly, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Migaly graduated from New York University.
Dr. Migaly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Migaly MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Migaly practice?
- Dr. John Migaly has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Migaly practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Surgeons.