A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Migas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Migas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Migas, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Migas graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Migas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Eureka Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Migas MD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Migas practice?
- Dr. John Migas has 1 office location.
Dr. John Migas practices Medical Oncology near Normal, IL.
See Normal Oncologists.