Dr. John Migliaccio Sr Is this you?

August 25th, 2013

ER Adventure

This Doctor is a freaking joke to the profession of Doctors. He had 1 patient in the ER after nurses did all the workups on patient he read what was written on chart went back propped his feet up on the desk and proceeds to talk on his cell phone. Nurses asked about a test for the patient. If you think she needs the test then do it. Then gets back on the phone. We received a bill from this Dr. for over $1500.00 came from Little River Emerg Phy. out of Las Vegas Nevada. If this is a local doctor why is he billing out of Nevada. to a Post office Box. It turns out he is also on the board of directors for this hospital. Every day you read about this hospital bleeding red. When you have Dr. doing this type of medicine I fully understand why.

February 14th, 2012

I have never delt with a clinic this unorganized before! The staff is first of all very rude ( and they can I assume since one of the receptionist is his wife). I had surgery with him and the followup never happened. It never happened, they called me to reschedule it and when I went for my appointment the clinic was closed! Yes closed without them letting me know they were not going to be open on that day. I always call the clinic and they never ever pick up. On one occasion before my surgery I had an appointment and the wait time was about to hours ( not kidding), the reason for this being is that he is also a Dr in the ER McCurtain Memorial Hospital. Turns out he was performing surgery on some patient in the hospital. Then why do they even make appointments at his clinic if he is going to be performing a surgery?? When he finally got to the clinic, after I had been there for about 2 hrs, he was very fast in checking me making sure I was okay. It seemed like he was rushing me to get out! I don't recommend going to him what so ever! really hard to get appointment, get someone to answer phone, they are always closed, they reschedule you for another day but don' let you know they are not going to be there when your appointment is, rude staff, small office , long wait time, etc. I've had a really bad experience there and will never go back again!!

February 14th, 2012

gonna die soon

I have had surgery canceled on several occasions by this doctor I am going to probably die if I wait on him any longer if he cant do the surgery because of a lawsuit or whatever it is he should not reshedule he should refer me to someone who will do the surgery

May 6th, 2011

worst wannabe doctor in the world

March 8th, 2011

Housewife

It was refreshing and compforting to receive the services of Dr. Migliaccio. His staff is exceptional in showing kindness and personal care. His bedside manner is outstanding, like old-time family doctors used to be. My invasive surgury was not the ordeal it could have been by some testimony. Thank's

February 16th, 2017