Dr. John Migotsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 20th, 2016
Dr. Migotsky delivered me and it was the most awful experience. He was uncaring, spent very little time with me and I had to beg RN to ask for him during the 5 hours he made me push. He kept on disappearing for long periods of time telling me he had other patients closer to giving birth. I ended up pushing for over hours after which I ended up with C section during which I lost lots of blood and needed transfusion. Needless to say, he made me wait 2 hours for C section as well. He put me and my baby at a lot of risk and then left in the middle of the C section delegating the responsibility of the delivery to another obstetrician.

January 29th, 2016
The worst staff ever

August 14th, 2015
Dr. Migotsky is such a gentle and kind doctor who clearly cares about his patients. He is by far the best gynechologist ever. I am so glad to have found him. Make an appointment today, and see for yourself.

May 12th, 2013
Never Going Back Again
Dr. Migotsky treated me for years. Then, I got pregnant and two weeks later I get a bill for 200 dollars! His office explained that they could not guarantee his availability on my due date unless I put down a "deposit". I said I needed to think about it because I wasn't yet sure if I was going to be living in New York by then. Two months later, another bill $600, and by then I knew I was moving abroad, so I explained the situation. After I left his office, I get a call from his billing person saying I owe 550 dollars because the treatment towards the birth was 75% completed. She kept pushing and saying this was standard practice. My insurance company was horrified, they explained the doctors had NO RIGHT to bill in advance for services that had not yet been rendered. The insurance company said they had to refund me the 200 dollars and that those 550 were NOT to be charged. I never thought that when I most needed care, they would treat a pregnant woman with such disregard.

March 2nd, 2012
Dr. Migotsky has been my Dr. for many years and delivered both my children. He has a great bedside manner and is always available to answer questions

August 30th, 2011
Great doctor and always available to talk to you. He saw me 7 times and always diagnosed my issues accurately. This guy have great manners and you will trust him.My second child has to be delivered by him.

August 26th, 2009
He keeps current with new technology and contraceptive methods. Actually listens to concerns and will call you back if you have questions outside the office.

April 6th, 2009
always has time to answer all questions, even complicated ones. great bedside manner