Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Mijer
Dr. John Mijer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ogden, UT. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mijer is affiliated with McKay-Dee Hospital Center, McKay-Dee Surgical Center and McKayDee Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Mijer has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Mijer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.
Dr. Sujata Kaushal
Ogden, UT 0 mi10
Dr. Deborah Hackett
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Ogden, UT 0 mi14
Dr. Donald Spring
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Ogden, UT 0 mi50