Dr. John Miles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Miles?

Professional, yet listens, explains and understands

Posted on May 9th, 2017

I have had a back surgery and disk replacement with Dr. Miles. I call both of them successful. If ever a problem Dr. Miles or his staff are there to assist in every way possible.

Nothing but the best !

Posted on October 8th, 2016

Dr Miles is the best ! He is skilled and confident and this is reassuring to his pt. he listens when you talk an sets a great example for all his staff ! Truly Has a God given gift for healing ! I would highly recommend him ! I'm very thankful that he is my doctor !

Excellent physician

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Dr. Miles has worked with me for 13 years. Dealing with degenerative disks, each surgery has let me keep going as if nothing has been wrong.two cervical and two lower back and I still get to work full time in a physical job, play with my grandkids and continue with any other projects I want to get into. Would not let any other doctor touch my back.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

He really cares and his staff is the best

Solved my pain

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

I had so many back issues that had developed over 10 years. Dr Miles took his time, sending me for a consult with a vascular surgeon. They decided a plif AND alif, both, were required and possible. I live 90 minutes from Columbia. They worked together to coordinate all visits, pre surg physical, everything, so that I didn't have to make multiple trips. My surgery was Mar 9. The alif took 4 hrs. Then they unhooked everything, tutnedcme over, placed me on a new, sterile surg table, hooked everything back up and proceeded with phase 2, the plif, which took 2 hrs. Dr Miles and Dr Suppes, and their team did an outstanding job. Yes, my first 2 days were very uncomfortable, but by 4 days I was feeling better than I had in years. It's been 2 wks, sutures are removed, healing beautifully. I have 10 more weeks of healing, light exercise added in 4 wks, etc. As the nerves that were so damaged start to come back, I will experience a few bad days. But that will eventually end. Piece of cake after the 10 years of a lot of bad days. I put this off way to long, due to just basic fear. Let me encourage you to put your fears aside and trust this dr. He is an incredible surgeon.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

We really appreciate him. So very professional. He did our sons surgery back in 2005 and that is why we went back to him.

Excellent first impression of entire staff from front staff to back.

Posted on September 5th, 2012

His assistant and all the nursing staff were extremely nice and thorough. The X-ray staff were very polite and made me feel quite at ease. I truly enjoyed meeting and becoming one of Dr. Miles' patients. He listened with concern and not once did I feel intimated by his knowledge and he made me quite at ease, great personality.

Posted on August 5th, 2011

I am getting ready to go thru my first surgery, and Dr. Miles has been very informative, and has made sure that my wife and I understand what is going on, and what is to be expected.

Posted on October 9th, 2017