A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Milici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Milici is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milici
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Milici Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Milici, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Milici graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Milici has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Milici MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John A. Milici practice?
- Dr. John Milici has 1 office location.
Dr. John Milici practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.