A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Milionis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Milionis is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milionis graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Milionis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milionis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Milionis practice?
Dr. John Milionis practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.