Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Proud Patient of Doctor Millard  |  show details
by Ed W on Aug 30th, 2013

It's been a little less then 24 hours since my surgery with Doctor Millard. The professionalism between Doctor Millard and his staff is second to none. Doctor Millard and his staff go out of there way to make you feel relaxed and like part of the family. If you have any problems or questions before or after your surgery Doctor Millard and his staff always make sure that your questions are answered and that you are well informed of what to expect before and after your surgery.

|  Awesome experience!  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

I had a breast augmentation 2 years ago with Dr. Millard he helped me find the perfect size for my small frame and he gave me a natural look. The staff was great and polite they made me feel at ease and i had no worries on the day of surgery because i knew i would be in great hands. I had very little scarring and my breast look and feel great most do not know they are implants although i went from a b cup to a D cup in size.

|  Very informative  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

Never arrogant

|  show details
by Linda D on Nov 27th, 2009

Dr. Millard was my third consult for lipo surgery. His clinic is a class act and it was clear after the consult that he would be the best choice for me. Dr. Millard is an extremely skilled surgeon and a very caring physician. His staff handles everything from the intial consult through the post-op checkups with the utmost professionalism. Dr Millard and his staff are very thorough and willing to answer questions and address all concerns and problems completely--no matter how much time it takes. I had abdominal and neck lipo surgery at the Millard Center and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results. Dr. Millard's attention to detail is amazing. He gave this overweight, middle-aged woman the body of a 30 year old. I highly recommend both him and his staff.

|  facial scar revision  |  show details
by Debbie Battenberg on Nov 11th, 2008

Dr. Millard and staff were kind and professional. Dr.Millard performed a scar revision above my top lip and I couldn't have asked for better results. Thanks to him I can smile again!!!

|  I had a great experience overall with Dr. Millard and his staff  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2008

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Millard. My experience was awesome. The 1st time I walked into the office I was welcomed so warmly with the staff. Picking the size of breast was a stressful part of my experience. They told me to take these rice packs home (different sizes) and wear different sizes for the week. This was so helpful. Once I went through my whole procedure and I woke up Doctor Millard and Kim were right there answering my questions. Throughout the whole process I felt like Dr. Millard and his staff were like family and really cared and still do. I highly recommend him and his staff.