A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Whitsell Miller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Miller practice?
- Dr. John Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. John Miller practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.