A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Miller practice?
Dr. John Miller practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX and Columbus, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.