A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Millili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Millili, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Millili graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Millili has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- St Agnes Long Term Intensive Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Millili MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Millili practice?
- Dr. John Millili has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Millili practices Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Surgeons.