A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Millili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Millili, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Millili graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Millili has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millili accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Millili practice?
Dr. John Millili practices Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Surgeons.