Dr. John Millspaugh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Millspaugh?

November 12th, 2015

Best Physician

Dr. Millspaugh listens, genuinely cares for his patients, an is incredibly professional. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

August 5th, 2015

Dr. Millspaugh is a wonderful, caring Doctor.

February 18th, 2015

Love him! He is so nice and very smart.

July 3rd, 2013

Highly Recommend

Dr. Millspaugh came highly recommended to me when I first came to the area and he did not disappoint! Caring and passionate in his role as a doctor, he takes the time to listen and truly cares for his patients. His staff is courteous and the offices are well located. Cannot sing his praises enough!

November 22nd, 2011

Compassionate Doctor who listens

Dr. Millspaugh is the most caring physician I know. He takes the time to listen and look at the entire problem. He has a way of explaining things without sounding condescending like so many physicians do. His office staff is friendly and helpful and always has a smile when I come in the door. They rarely run late, but when they do, I understand it is because Dr. Millspaugh is taking his time with another patient. I know I will get the same courtesy at my appointment.

July 19th, 2011

Dr. Millspaugh is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He has a wonderful and courteous staff. I have been a patient of his for over 7 hrs.

June 8th, 2011

Dr. Millspaugh , in addition to being so medically proficient, he is very caring and shows the interest in his patients that we always hoped for but seldom found.

January 21st, 2011

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Millspaugh is the Best Doctor. He truly cares & listens to you. He's never made me feel like he was in a hurry. I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Millspaugh. His staff is so sweet & courteous. Dr. Tim O'Leary is an Awesome guy too. They are really there to help you & look out for Your best interest!

January 20th, 2011

A Caring Physician

I have been "treated" by a fair number of doctors during my 75 years and Dr. John W. B. Millspaugh is one of the two best! The other was Emile Baumhauer in Pascagoula, MS. Dr. Millspaugh is like the doctors that we had back in the 40's and 50's. He actually cares about people and takes all of time necessary to examine you and explain his findings and prognosis. My wife and I give him a "10" rating.

August 1st, 2010

Good Doctor

Dr. Millspaugh is an excellent doctor. He has benn treating my family and I since he started here in Hendersonville TN with Dr. Dallas. He honest and sincere. He know us and tells us what we need to do to be healthier and feel better. I would and have recommended him to several friends and family.

February 14th, 2017