A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Millstine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millstine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millstine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Millstine, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Millstine graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Millstine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Walter Millstine MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Millstine practice?
- Dr. John Millstine has 1 office location.
Dr. John Millstine practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Scottsdale Radiologists.