A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Millstine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millstine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millstine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Millstine, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Millstine graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Millstine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Walter Millstine MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Millstine practice?
- Dr. John Millstine has 1 office location.
Dr. John Millstine practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Scottsdale Radiologists.