A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Milne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Milne, FACEP, MBA, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milne graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Milne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Milne FACEP, MBA, and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Milne practice?
- Dr. John Milne has 1 office location.
Dr. John Milne practices Emergency Medicine near Issaquah, WA.
See Issaquah Emergency Physicians.