A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Minadeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Minadeo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Minadeo, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Minadeo graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Minadeo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Vermont Hospital
- Northwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Minadeo MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Minadeo practice?
- Dr. John Minadeo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Minadeo practices Emergency Medicine near Saint Albans, VT.
See Saint Albans Emergency Physicians.