Learn more about Dr. John Minna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minna
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Minna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- DNA Damage
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Minna graduated from Stanford University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Minna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dorrance Minna MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Minna practice?
- Dr. John Minna has 1 office location.
Dr. John Minna practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.