Learn more about Dr. John Minna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minna
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Minna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- DNA Damage
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Minna graduated from Stanford University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Minna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dorrance Minna MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Minna practice?
- Dr. John Minna has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Minna practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.