Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Minni
Dr. John Minni, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Port Saint Lucie, FL, with other offices in Okeechobee, FL and Sebring, FL (and 1 other location). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Family Medicine.Dr. Minni has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Minni has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. John Minni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Dr. Theodore Schiff
Port Saint Lucie, FL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Bryan Dawkins
Port Saint Lucie, FL 0.15 mi7
Dr. Dwight Dawkins
Port Saint Lucie, FL 0.15 mi20