A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Minnich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Minnich is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Minnich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minnich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Minnich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Minnich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Minnich practice?
- Dr. John Minnich has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Minnich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harleysville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Pensacola, FL.
See Harleysville Surgeons.