Dr. John Mira Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John Mira?

saw him in Lancaster for first and last time

Posted on March 28th, 2014

He didnt even stay awake 5mins into my meeting really makes me feel like he could care less Shouldve listened to what everyone said bcause this happens all the time why is he still able to being a doctor? He made me feel worse about myself

Posted on January 31st, 2013

I would not take a rock to this quack!!1Stay away he is nuts

WORST PSYCHIATRIST IN CENTRAL PA

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Would not recommend this psychiatrist to anybody seeking mental health treatment, not even my dog. He could not even stay away during my first appointment and kept getting my medication doses confused on what to order for my prescriptions, which he had to repeatedly been corrected on, in between falling asleep constantly throughout the hour appointment. His office lady needs to be replaced, she was clueless, and I was informed at that time that he just up and fired his only staff there who were capable and caring enough to make sure the patients were taken care of. This place is a disaster. Stay far away!!!

Posted on October 13th, 2017