Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Miskovsky
Dr. John Miskovsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pawtucket, RI. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Miskovsky is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Landmark Medical Center and The Miriam Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Miskovsky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Miskovsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pawtucket, RI.
Dr. Lauralyn Cannistra
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pawtucket, RI 0.01 mi30
Dr. Hector Oshiro
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Pawtucket, RI 0.03 mi22
Dr. Pedro Barros
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Pawtucket, RI 0.03 mi28