Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Mitamura
Dr. John Mitamura, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Dobbs Ferry, NY, with another office in Montvale, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mitamura is affiliated with St Anthony Community Hospital, White Plains Hospital Center and Saint Joseph's Medical Center. Dr. Mitamura has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Mitamura has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Mitamura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dobbs Ferry, NY.
Dr. Evan Gaines
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Dobbs Ferry, NY 0.13 mi9
Dr. Doron Ilan
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Dobbs Ferry, NY 0.13 mi20
Dr. Chong Oh
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Dobbs Ferry, NY 0.13 mi17