A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Modica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modica
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Modica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Modica, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Modica graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Modica has 16 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Modica MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Modica practice?
- Dr. John Modica has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Modica practices Cardiovascular Disease near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Putnam Cardiologists.