A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Modica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Modica, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Modica graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Modica has 16 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Modica MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Modica practice?
- Dr. John Modica has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Modica practices Cardiovascular Disease near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Putnam Cardiologists.