A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Modrall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Modrall, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Modrall graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Modrall has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Modrall MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Modrall practice?
- Dr. John Modrall has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Modrall practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Dallas Surgeons.