A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Modrall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Modrall, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Modrall graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Modrall has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Modrall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Modrall practice?
Dr. John Modrall practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Dallas Surgeons.