A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moeschler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moeschler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moeschler, MD, MS is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Developmental Disorders
- Genetic Translocation
- Medical Genetics
- Mental Retardation
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Moeschler graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moeschler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Moeschler MD and MS is a male Medical Geneticist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. John B. Moeschler practice?
- Dr. John Moeschler has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Moeschler practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH and Nashua, NH.
See Lebanon Pediatricians and Lebanon Geneticists.