A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mogor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mogor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mogor
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mogor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mogor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogor graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Mogor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Mogor MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John R. Mogor practice?
- Dr. John Mogor has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mogor practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lowell, MI.
See Lowell Internists and Lowell Pediatricians.