A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mogor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mogor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mogor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogor graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Mogor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mogor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans