Dr. John Monhollon MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Sarasota, FL

3.3

November 18th, 2016
I don't understand why people consult a practitioner like Dr. Monhollon if they aren't open to alternaive medicines. Dr. Monhollon spent almost 2 hour with me on my first visit and prescribed several supplements. My main complaint was insomnia which was chronic and debilitating. The very first night after taking the supplements I slept for 7 hours and 4 days later still sleeping 7-8 hours!! If this continues, Dr. Monhollon will have done what no other doctor has been able to do for me in 30 years, without resorting to dangerous prescription sleep meds. If you don't understand muscle testing or don't "believe" in it, don't seek the help of a doctor who does...it's that simple. His office does not hide what they do so inform yourself before you make an appt and you won't be disappointed.

August 7th, 2016
Did kinesiology test to check resistance on what my body needed for vitamins but had an empty bottle, my husband noticed,he said there was residue???? I don't feel like he was someone I'd trust with condition, staff were all young training girls,was questionable if I was to come back,they never followed called to follow through.Im looking else where.

May 7th, 2013
Snake OIL!!!
This doctor is selling snake oil. My wife went in with hopes to get an answer on health concerns. Dr. Monhollon used applied kinesiology which amounts to touching her with a jar filled with a given substance then pushing down on her arm. None of her symptoms were addressed and she was told to take his supplements rather than take medication she needs for a serious condition. He did no blood or urine testing stating that muscle testing (aka pressing down of the arms for an hour and a half) was more accurate than blood testing. At one point he touched her neck where her tonsils would be located and stated she had problems with her tonsils to which she replied "I had my tonsils removed several years ago". The charge for this visit was $300. I think we would have been better off to send her to get her palm read for a diagnosis, than to see Dr. Monhollon.

November 15th, 2011
Muscle testing
All he does is muscle testing and selling his supplements for a ton of money.Was highly disappointed. He has no clue what he is doing never again. 1 hour almost $ 600 thank you but no thank you!

July 20th, 2010
Great, open minded holistic doctor!Unusually caring for patients.I would highly recommend Dr. Monhollon.