Dr. John Montorello MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 27th, 2016
This doctor is to be avoided.
This doctor prescribed hormone replacement therapy and that brought me out of a bad funk. Hormone replacement can make your red blood cells multiply. To correct this I began to give blood. Dr monterbello checked my levels and found them in the normal spectrum of acceptable levels. He then told me to see a hematologist and if I did not see a hemotogist he would cut my therapy off. He never talked to me but hid behind his nurses that apologigized for him and his lousy diagnosis. I ask his nurse this " should I go to a orthopedic surgeon and ask him to repair a bone that is not broken". He is definitely a doctor to be avoided. I have been fortunate enough to have many great doctors in my past and present. I have never written a bad review and truly in my opinion he is the worst doctor that I have ever meet.

April 19th, 2016
Honest Feedback
2 nurse interruptions at my last session w/ Dr Montorello. He was obviously rushed and had other higher priorities - not me. Although I will have my surgery at Stanford, Dr Montorello totally opted out with doing anything with me for 6 months. Per Stanford, this is not how many Urologist act, but most are accommodating. Obviously upset that I went elsewhere, but at my initial session with him, he came out and stated that he does not do surgeries. Anyway, honest feedback for a non-accommodating doctor. Plenty of other ones to work with.