Dr. John Montorello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Montorello?

October 27th, 2016

This doctor is to be avoided.

This doctor prescribed hormone replacement therapy and that brought me out of a bad funk. Hormone replacement can make your red blood cells multiply. To correct this I began to give blood. Dr monterbello checked my levels and found them in the normal spectrum of acceptable levels. He then told me to see a hematologist and if I did not see a hemotogist he would cut my therapy off. He never talked to me but hid behind his nurses that apologigized for him and his lousy diagnosis. I ask his nurse this " should I go to a orthopedic surgeon and ask him to repair a bone that is not broken". He is definitely a doctor to be avoided. I have been fortunate enough to have many great doctors in my past and present. I have never written a bad review and truly in my opinion he is the worst doctor that I have ever meet.

April 20th, 2016

Honest Feedback

2 nurse interruptions at my last session w/ Dr Montorello. He was obviously rushed and had other higher priorities - not me. Although I will have my surgery at Stanford, Dr Montorello totally opted out with doing anything with me for 6 months. Per Stanford, this is not how many Urologist act, but most are accommodating. Obviously upset that I went elsewhere, but at my initial session with him, he came out and stated that he does not do surgeries. Anyway, honest feedback for a non-accommodating doctor. Plenty of other ones to work with.

May 31st, 2017