A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Montz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Montz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Montz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montz graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ralph Montz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Montz practice?
- Dr. John Montz has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Montz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gulfport, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Starkville, MS.
See Gulfport Surgeons.