A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moody, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Moody graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Moody has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Moody MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Moody practice?
- Dr. John Moody has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Moody practices Radiation Oncology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Eden, NC and Asheboro, NC.
See Greensboro Oncologists.