A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moohr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Moohr graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Moohr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wilbur Moohr MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Moohr practice?
- Dr. John Moohr has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Moohr practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.